Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Road Trip of your Life




The Road Trip of Your Life



You see life as precious and special. Heritage and family are very important to you.

Your life is quite hectic. You try to slow down when you can, but it's not easy!

You are all about risk and randomness in your life. You travel off the beaten path... in fact, you're often the one carving the way!

Eh, work is not really for you. You're all about playtime! You'll work if you have to, but you really don't like it.

In another life, you could have been a great artist. You trust your creative instincts enough to let them lead you.

The Road Trip Test
I do see family as very special and I guess that is what is so hard for me right now. We as some of you know have just recently moved from Florida to Pennsylvania leaving our daughter Joy and our 3 grandchildren in Florida and then Jill moved shortly after to Holland. So for the first time in probably most of our family existence we are all living very much apart. It is really taking some adjusting and getting used to and to be honest I am not every sure I will get used to it completely. I miss my family dearly.

1 comment:

storyteller said...

I came looking for your Smiley Saturday post, but it seems you've not published yet. I took the Quiz however and shared my results at Sacred Ruminations. MY Smiley Saturday post is at Small Reflections today. Hope you'll find time to drop by both ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7