Friday, July 11, 2008

Caught it on Fox

Anyone who knows my husband Randy and the family definitely does will know that he is a Fox news fanatic this man would watch Fox News from the minute he gets up until the minute he goes to bed. Actually I am hearing Fox News as I type this post. He is desperately needing new glasses he is one of those people who still can't see when he puts on the glasses that he has so the other day while watching Fox he saw Zenni on Fox. Now this has to be the absolutely best opportunity to get new glasses that I have ever heard of. You simply go to ZenniOptical.com and check out their site. Here you can get prescription glasses for as little as $8.00. They have a huge selection of frames. No more going to the eye Doctor and having 10 frames to choose from. They are even able to give you the progressive lenses which is what I have and absolutely love. Their secret which is no longer a secret since I am telling everybody in the world, is that they sell only their own manufactured frames direct to the customer, with no middlemen and virtually no advertising budget.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7