Thursday, July 10, 2008

The smell of rain

I am so excited I just got a Renuzit TriScents air freshener and I absolutely love, love, love it. We just recently got a dog and I don't want to ever have a house that smells like dog. So I put my new TriScents in my kitchen which is basically in the center of my house and is also pretty near where the dog sleeps a lot of the time. The Triscents that I got is called the Morning Meadow collection. Which includes Waterfall Mist, After The Rain and Pure Breeze. What these TriScents do is that every 45 minutes it changes the scent automatically. This is just what I have needed for a while something that I don't have to worry about spraying myself it is an automatic system. Also, this is a very long lasting system it will last for 60 days. If you are not into the Morning Meadow collection they also have a collection called Seaside Breezes which included the following scents Relaxing Waves, Beach Breezes and Ocean Oasis scents. I will probably switch back and forth and next time take myself away to the beach. You have to go to the web site which is www.triscents.com and print yourself a coupon and try it for yourself. You will love it just like me.


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7