Saturday, January 19, 2008

Living in a nut house

OK, now the pressure is on. I am being pimped out on the blog of the Dutch Bitch so I have to think of something kind of funny. For me that is kind of hard because living in this house for as long as I have I seem to have misplaced my sense of humor. I mentioned it last night and I immediately had 4 children get that look on their face (which I can only describe as the Home Along look" you know the one I mean the mouth wide open and the shaking of the head from side to side. But they all four wanted to immediately make it perfectly clear that they had not taken my sense of humor. They said they hadn't even been in my room to even see it let alone take it from me. On the other hand the 18 month old just gave me that look like "Your Crazy Nannie" and she is right and the reason she know it is because she is the one who has pushed me right over the edge. The other night I was feeding her dinner. I do this every day because I am the only one that she will eat for. (I think it is that crazy look in my eyes she is afraid of me) but anyway. I can't remember everything she ate for supper but the last thing was some homemade applesauce that I had made. So I got ready to get her out of the high chair and she has this stuff all over the front of her shirt. I remember thinking that I didn't remember her getting food all over her but guessed she must have because there it was. I carefully picked her up being very careful not to get said food on me. Well she waived bye bye to everybody at the table and I took her to her room to change her diaper and get her PJ's on her so she would be ready later for bed. When I laid her down on the bed boy did I get a major shock. That was not food on her shirt it was poo and it was coming out of her diaper and down her leg. I immediately did what any sane person would do and yelled for someone else to come to assist and I tip toed out of the room only to find another lump of said poo deposited in her high chair. Now I ask you how does something so nasty come out of something so sweet? Cause I am telling you she can produce some nasty stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was better you than me!! *insert evil laughter here*

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7