Saturday, January 19, 2008

Top 10 Signs You're Broke After Christmas

Christmas is over and we are just a little bit through the month of January. I know everybody in our house is broke, busted and disgusted. I don't know about your financial situation but I know our family definitely accomplished #5 last week and we didn't have to do #9 since they have one of those coin machines at the grocery store that spits out a ticket for the amount of your change. (less 8.9% of course)

1. American Express calls and says; "Definitely leave home without it."
2. Your idea of a 7 course meal is taking a deep breath outside a restaurant.
3. You think of a lottery ticket as an investment.
4. You give blood everyday, just for the orange juice.
5. You finally clean your house, hoping to find loose change.
6. McDonalds supplies you with all your kitchen condiments.
7. Sally Struthers sends you food.
8. You go back for seconds at communion.
9. You've rolled so many pennies, you've formed a psychic bond with Abe Lincoln.
10. You rob Peter and then you rob Paul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, let's see...

1. They won't even consider me.
2. 7 courses? I can't even afford 1.
3. I'm too cheap to buy lottery tickets.
4. I'm too scared to give blood.
5. I dig in the couch at least once a day.
6. They don't supply me, but I take what I need.
7. Who?
8. What about thirds?
9. So true.
10. *insert evil laughter*

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7