Friday, January 18, 2008

What age do you act?

You Act Like You Are 33 Years Old

You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
You're responsible, wise, and have enough experience to understand a lot of the world.

You're at the point in your life where you understand yourself pretty well.
You are figuring out what you want... and how to get it!
What Age Do You Act?

OK, this I can actually live with. I was really afraid to take this quiz because I was afraid that it would actually give my real age which I guess I can tell you all now that I feel so good about myself. I am actually 35 years old. I know for those of you who actually know me in person you have a hard time actually believing that I am really this old. But it is time I admit my real age. I know I can no longer pass for 29 years old so there it is off my chest now. Everybody in the entire world knows all about me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, taking one of these quizzes is just what a girl needs to feel better... I came up as a 22 year old. It's only 6 years off of my real age, but it's nice to know that I'm not acting my age. I still hope I never grow up.

Shy said...

and you look 33 :-) am always dropping by but never comment so here it is, oh yes and what dutchbitch said about you? ohh myyy I knew there was that look in your eyes lol joking... kisses and hugs...

Anonymous said...

So I'm like what?? 14 again? Hell to the naw!! I don't wanna be 14 again so you better go back to being your TRUE age!!

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7