Friday, January 7, 2011

Save the last dance

I can't believe that my grandson is at his first dance in middle school. Where did the time go? I would love to be a fly on the wall there tonight and see how much fun he must be having. I can remember my first dance and how much fun I had there so I know he will have a great time. The only thing he hated about going to the dance tonight is that we were having chili dogs for supper and that has to be one of his favorite meals. It is what he orders every year for his birthday dinner. So there had to be a promise of saving him a chili dog so he can have one when he gets home from the dance. So to Nate I say have a great time and save the last dance for me sometime when you would think it is ok to dance with your grandmother "Nannie".

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7