Thursday, January 6, 2011

News Year's Eve down to the details

Guest post written by Marie Collins

I like to plan ahead if I can. I'm pretty organized that way, but because of that it's kind of upsetting when things don't go as I planned them. That happened last New Year's Eve when I went to a party, only to get in a fender bender on the way there. I was fine, but it really put a damper on my night and I wasn't feeling like celebrating at all after that. Not this year though.

My best friend is having a New Year's Eve party this year and I'm helping her plan a lot of the stuff. I'll also be there to help her set up and then get ready at her place. So I have to be even more organized this year. I was e-mailing her a few days ago to finalize some stuff and when I was doing that I came across some clearwire prices that looked really good, so I'm going to sign up for one of those internet packages.

I have this perfect New Year's Eve dress that's black lace that I'm going to change into after we're through setting up the party that IÕm really excited to wear.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7