Friday, January 7, 2011

It's Not News Year's Eve Without DIck Clark

This guest post from Hong Alexander

My family cannot go any New Year's Eve without watching “Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve”. Recently hosted by Ryan Seacrest, this show is our tradition! I do not remember any New Year's Eve in my lifetime that I did not sit with my family and watch the ball drop along side of Dick Clark and company.

One of the reasons my family enjoys watching Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve on our satellite TV from http://www.direc4u.com/direct-tv-hd.html is because it's a party feel and puts us all in a great mood. There are always great celebrity guests and music which is always unique every year. We love when they are live in Time Square and do interviews with just the average person attending New Years in New York City, or show a surprise New Year's Eve proposal. Everyone is always so excited it puts me in a great mood too and makes getting to midnight more exciting.

We also enjoy when they cut back to Los Angeles and show the party people their dancing and enjoying the celebration. It's always fun to see what other people are doing to celebrate New Year's Eve. This show will remain a tradition for years to come in our family!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7