Thursday, January 13, 2011

Personal Finance New Years Resolution

Guest post written by Brittany Reems

I guess that it's never really too early to start saving up and getting your personal finances in order, but my boyfriend was really surprised when I started worrying about my longtime finances. We just graduated from college less than a year ago and he said he hasn't ever even thought about that stuff before. But I want to be proactive about this stuff, so I made a New Year's resolution for 2011 to start saving a reasonable amount of money and figure out ways to invest and increase my money.

I wanted to do my homework before I tried to make an appointment with a financial advisor, I went online with my Clear wireless internet to try and get a grasp of some stuff that I could do with my savings that I have now. I don't have a great deal because I haven't been working for long, but I also haven't had a family to take care of so I guess that I've taken in more savings than others.

During my research for my personal finance resolution I found some information abotu CDs and am thinking about putting some of my savings in one of those.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7