Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Not in Kansas anymore

Hey guys we are not in Kansas anymore. What I mean to say is that here in Florida we are having terrible storms. There is very heavy rains, thunder, lightning and wind gusts that could reach up to 90 MPH. I was very happy to get off work, although it had already started to rain pretty hard when I left work but at least I have been home before the worst of the storm hit our Central Florida area. I hate storms like this. We are under tornado warnings for quite a bit more tonight. I just want to hunker down in my bed and be cozy for the rest of the night. I wanted to go take my shower but with the lightning I don't think I will do that for a while. I am not in a mood to get hit by lightning while I am in the shower naked.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7