Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pain in the neck

I guess I can tell I am getting older. I have some aches and pains that I never used to have. I have actually given some thought to checking into getting some information on one of the TENS Units you hear about. These units are I guess actually Ultrasound Units for Pain Relief and also for those people who need rehabilitation. I have been having a lot of pain in my right shoulder to be exact. There are days I could just cry the pain is so severe when I move my arm certain ways.

I don't know if something like one of the Muscle Stimulators would help me. But I am really going to have to give pain relief some serious thought. I have heard there is something called a LG-TEC Dual Combo TENS Units and Muscle Stimulator which from what I undertand is a combination of a unit that helps you benefit from The Tens Pain Relief and also the Muscle Stimulator so that you can at the same time increase your muscle tone and also accomplish muscle pain rehabilitation.

I have discovered LGMedSupply, Online and am seriously checking them out. They seem to have all of the items in-stock and ready for shipping. I am interested also that I can get a lot of additional information from them at their online customer blog. Hopefully I will find the help for my constant shoulder pain I am experiencing.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7