Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day off

I have the day off work today and have already done what I need to do to help straighten up the house. So the rest of the day is going to be pretty much doing a lot of nothing. I do have to do some laundry but can either do that today or tomorrow as I also have tomorrow off work. Yipee for me. I am one of those people who work simply out of a necessity for money. I do not have a job that I like so basically I just tolerate going to work and doing my job and coming home. But guess I am not alone in that situation. I would venture to say that nobody is happy where I work at least not the people I am friendly with. As a matter of fact we had 3 people find new jobs just this week and are leaving us. So guess they will be doing some new hiring again. But such is life.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7