Monday, January 3, 2011

Getting Back to Normal

Well our family is getting back to normal after the holidays. That is if our family ever was normal to begin with. We are a big household. There is my husband and myself. Both my daughters and three grandchildren. That doesn't include the 4 cats we have two of which are still kittens.

But today the three grandchildren went back to school after two weeks off for their Christmas Break. Sorry I refuse to call it the Winter Break. It is for Christmas so just deal with it. I think there were actually ready for life to get back to the normal for them. But that doesn't mean they want normal to mean going to school every day. I think they are like most kids who do not really love school. It is something that all children must endure and that is what most kids do is simply endure their years in school.

There is no getting back to work for Joy and me because we never got days off except for Christmas Day. We both worked Christmas Eve, New Years Eve and New Years Day so today is just another day at the zoo of a place we work. The only good news is that our GM is on vacation for 9 glorious days. Not necessarily am I meaning glorious for him but glorious for those who are there working without him being there.

So to all whose lives are returni g to normal I say Happy New Year to you.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7