Thursday, December 30, 2010

Lazy Day

Today I have the day off from work I plan on doing as absolutely little as possible. Right now I have to say it is late morning and I am sitting in bed in my PJ's writing on my laptop. Yesterday we did some running around getting errands done and today I plan on vegging out as much as possible. I really have some things that I need to get done but hey guess it will all be there when I have my next day off work.

I may wind up just locking my bedroom door and hiding out. Besides my three grandchildren who live in the house we have two other children that we watch for their mother. So due to school being out for Christmas we have two extra children in the house this week. So things can get pretty hectic when you have 5 children in the house plus 4 adults. Needless to say we have a house full. Plus that doesn't even mention the 4 cats we have.

Guess this is the life we have all chosen so on second thought I will not lock the door but don't make me get out of my PJ's cause that I don't want to do.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7