Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Need new shoes

I am on the search for a really comfortable great looking pair of shoes. I am very picky when it comes to the shoes I wear. I will not buy something just because it is on sale or because it is the latest fad. I want shoes that are comfortable and good looking plus I do have to admit the price does come into play when I am searching for the perfect shoes.

I have worn cheap shoes in the past and have finally come to the decision that my father was right. If you buy something cheap you get something cheap. Now that doesn't mean I have to pay a years wages for shoes it just means I look long and hard for the right shoes at the right price.

What I am one the search right now is for a really great comfortable pair of tennis shoes. I want something that will last and feel good when I am wearing them. I have given up on the age of the fashion look of shoes and have decided that comfort is the best thing to look for when looking for new shoes. So let the search begin. I will not stop until I find the perfect looking, fitting and priced pair of shoes. I know you are out there so look out shoes her I come.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7