Thursday, December 16, 2010

Eating out

We went today to a Bar-B-Que restaurant that we found which had great food and service. We ordered today and there were 3 people ahead of us. What we did not know was that the restaurant had just recently changed hands. There was only one guy working and he made sure to let everyone know all about his problems. Well let's just say his problems soon became ours. It took him an hour to get us our food only to have it wrong. So another wait and we finally had what we ordered. He said he didn't charge us for what we ordered but something cheaper. Hey not My fault. I told him three times what we wanted. Can I help it if he didn't pay attention to me. Nope I can't. So guess we won't be eating there any time soon.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7