Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Let the good times roll

We have been gone all day we went in search of the perfect Birthday Cake. We finally found the perfect red velvet cake and Fresh Market. It looks so good. But I have to admit it took us a bit we had other errands we needed to run and then had to pick up another birthday present for Joy as I promised her kids I would get something for her from them. They were in school all day and were not able to go with us to shop so being the good Nannie (Grandmother) I am I did the shopping for them. I think I did a pretty good job if I must say so myself. The girls are now down there fixing dinner as we speak. We are having ham with glaze, baked potatoes and all the stuff to go with a ham dinner. So Let the Good Times Roll. We are going to have a party tonight.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7