Thursday, December 16, 2010

Let the games begin

My grandchildren are really big into playing all sorts of games. They have their DS's and they of course have a ton of Wi games. But the also love to play games online. I know that their Mom really keeps tabs on what they are doing when they are online which I believe every parent should if they are responsible parents. I know that they have talked about wanting to play a couple of games they have found out there and so good ole Mom is going to check them out first.

One of the games they are interested is boxhead 2. So she will be playing that and I think another one is called age of war. I have always tried to tell my daughter that she is a block head but I think boxhead is something much different. But needless to say she will be playing a couple of new online games before she turns the kids loose on them by themselves.

I have tried to tell her that she needs to get into blogging for money, but as of yet she has not tried that, I may get her to try it someday who knows. But first things first she has to get busy playing those online games for her kids.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7