Thursday, December 23, 2010

Chocolate Christmas Cookies

Guest post written by Katrina Carlson

I think that everything's a little better with chocolate. Well, almost everything except bacon. i wasn't a fan of the chocolate covered bacon that I tried at the fair. However, I think that you can't go wrong with chocolate cookies, so I decided that instead of fixing the same old boring sugar cookies that people consider the classic Christmas cookies, I would make some kind of chocolate cookie.

I went online to try and find some recipes for good and chocolate-y cookies to make for the holidays when I ran across this website Direct tv internet bundle deals and read through it some. After a little bit of consideration, I decided to sign up for the internet service.

I found all kinds of recipes for chocolate Christmas cookies, but I wanted to make sure to find one that has some other flavor in it that will taste Christmas-y like cinnamon or something along those lines.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7