Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Just shoot me now

We are moving this week. As a matter of fact we got the keys to our house yesterday. So today we start the moving process. We are not prepared to be moving, as almost nothing has been packed for the move. It will be my two daughters and myself doing all of the moving. Have I said I am getting way to old for this stuff. Well since I didn't just let me say I am getting way to old for this stuff. I hate moving in the first place and then to not be ready in the second place. Well just let me say I would rather someone just shoot me and put me out of my misery. But since I don't really think I am going to get anyone to take me up on the shooting me request. I guess I will dig out my tennis shoes and get myself busy shortly and hopefully by this time Friday morning I will be back at work and will have left from the new residence and will have been able to find my clothes for work. But in case none of that happens I just don't know where I will be or what I will be doing. So think good thoughts for me.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7