Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tampa Bay Lighting Keeping Florida Cool With Great Hockey


Guest post from: Issac Bird

Taking vacation from time to time I tried to take in sporting events. On a trip to Florida I thought Hockey in a warm venue is this crazy? What I was in store for was something I never expected. I was able to attend a Tampa Bay Lighting game which was something that was really exciting for me. I am not the biggest NHL Hockey fan, but after the experience I was hooked on the sport.

Like most I had this perception hockey was a sport with plenty of fighting and nothing else. I was pleasantly surprised when I attend the Tampa Bay Lighting game. I saw some very talented players who could skate and do some amazing things on the ice. Watching hockey in a warm weather state is much different than a cold weather state that is for sure. The one thing that does not change though is the passion for the sport that NHL Hockey fans have.

Tampa Bay Lighting fans love their team and they show up every night to watch them. I have become a fan as well and watch the games I cannot attend on satellite tv from http://www.directstartv.com. This way I can keep up with the Lighting and some of my favorite players. Without a doubt Vinny Lecavalier is one of my favorite players on the Lighting. Just watching how hard he plays he gives it all every night. You cannot ask any more than that from a player.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7