Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy thaksgiving

I cannot believe that tomorrow is actually going to be Thanksgiving Day and then not to mention that we are only 24 days from Christmas. To say I am not ready for either holiday would be a vast understatement to say the least. I have not gotten anything purchased for dinner for tomorrow and lets just say have not even given a fleeting thought to what I want to get anyone for Christmas gifts.

I have to work tomorrow on Thanksgiving Day. I am not extremely happy about that event since I have never worked where I was required to work on a holiday in my working life but then again I never worked at a restaurant where I was expected to work. My one daughter works there too so at least we will both be working together tomorrow and my other daughter and husband will be home getting the diner ready for us to consume when we get home from work. So should be an interesting day tomorrow.

So if I don't see you or talk to you before tomorrow then have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7