Sunday, November 22, 2009

The end of an era

I think that I have reached the end of an era in my life. I have been using this blog in the past to make some extra money via doing paid posts. Well things are changing in that area so to that part of my blogging I am saying goodbye. I have to say I have some integrity about myself. I refuse anymore to put a post on my blog and to really try to do the best job possible for an advertiser only to have them want to pay me a very small and I do mean small fee.

I have decided to try to keep my blog going. To be honest I don't know if anyone out there will read my blog. But to be honest I am not sure that is all that important to me anymore. I intend to keep my blog up for myself. So if anybody out there still wants to read my blog that is great. I will welcome readers just will quite making it a job to get them.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7