Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Step it up

I really wish that Randy could somehow manage to visit a podiatrist new york city podiatrist so that he could get someone to work his his feet. Bless his heart he has really ugly feet. He has a callus on one foot that to be honest looks like he is growing another toe. He keeps kidding me about me doing something for him where his feet are concerned. But to be honest I have this thing about touching the feet of someone else. Especially when they are as bad as his feet are. Don't get me wrong, I love him just not that deeply to touch his feet. OK I love him that much but I am still not going to touch his feet. Maybe someday he will be able to visit a foot doctor and get something nice done to his feet.

1 comment:

Donna said...

You're Not alone! I don't care to touch other peoples feet either!Hahaa...have a great day!

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7