Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Birphday

No I did not incorrectly spell Birthday wrong. Well ok technically I did but you will soon understand why I did such. Last week was my granddaughter's birthday and her Mother went to the dollar store here to get a birthday banner and balloons to decorate a bit for her birthday. Well we all had a very good time and and after dinner she got to open her presents. So being the efficient people we are the banner is still hanging on the dining room wall. Well last night during dinner one of my grandsons spoke up and said hey "birthday is wrong". When we all finally figured out what he was talking about and actually read the sign this is what we discovered.So now we do not recommend purchasing your decorations at the dollar tree stores.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7