Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bag Lady

Anybody who know me will tell you that I am addicted to custom tote bags. If we go somewhere and they have a cool tote bag I cannot pass it up. I have one that Jill brought me back from Amsterdam and I love it. I use them to carry things back and forth from home to work and to church and well just about everywhere. I have recently obtained some tote bags that I will use when we go to the grocery store. I have a couple that I plan to use when we get back to PA and next summer when fresh produce is available at all of the produce markets around. I have to tell you I am a firm believer that a person cannot have to many tote bags in various sizes. There is always something that you can load them up with and go about your business.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7