Monday, September 21, 2009


GYou Are Powerful and Hard Working



You're the type of person who can sit all day working on a long and arduous project.

You are determined to be successful, and quitting is never an option for you.

You give a first impression of being a workaholic. This is true, but unlike most workaholics, you have a healthy relationship with your work.

You are an armchair businessperson. You know a lot about running organizations, and you're never afraid to say how you think things should be done.

The Chair Test


This pretty much sounds like me. I am certainly never afraid to say what I think should be done. I am trying to learn to keep my mouth shut when the situation warrants. I guess sometimes you can teach old dogs new tricks. I am learning that if I keep my mouth shut I stay out of trouble.



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7