Monday, September 21, 2009

Money Money Money

I know I am not the only person that is in need of more income. When Randy and I get back to PA I already have a job lined up. I am going back to work for a company I worked for before. This is a good thing as I like the company and all the people I work with. But lets be honest, we all can use more money. So I am in the process of checking out legal ways of earning money.

I know there are a lot of scams out there so to be honest I am trying to check everything out very carefully. I am looking for something that Randy and I can work from home. Then maybe eventually I could break out from the office scene and actually work strictly from home. That would be the greatest thing for me. What I want to do in the beginning is to have something that Randy is able to do while I am at work and then when things get to the stage where there is too much work for him to do and the money is there then I could leave my job and work at home with him.

With us being in PA and our girls and grandchildren being in Florida I would love to have the flexibility at work and the extra money to just pick up when we want and come to see the kids for a few days. With me working a 9 - 5 Monday - Friday job I know that is not possible. But hopefully one day that dream can come true for me.


http://www.topslifestyle.com

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7