Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I Love Sandals

Anybody who knows anything about me knows I have several things I love to shop for. One of my weaknesses is shoes. Right now living in Florida I wear sandals every day of the week. So I am always looking for just the perfect pair of them.

Now I have to be very careful and keep close track of my sandals because my granddaughter has discovered that she can fit into my shoes. So I guess she is going to be just like me in the fact that I love shoes. It is something I came by honestly I guess you could say. My mother loved shoes and my daughter loves them so my granddaughter is a fourth generation shoe lover.

Right now I am looking for a new pair of Skechers sandals. The reason I no longer have my Skechers is that my granddaughter talked me out of the pair that I had and loved dearly. Oh well at least she is happy with her new sandals. So for me this is a very good reason to buy a new pair of sandals.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7