Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We have babies

A few weeks ago I saw a pair of sand cranes and went out and took the usual pictures of them. They seem unusually tame which means someone is probably feeding them, which by the way is against the law in Florida. You see if you feed them they become dependent on humans and cease to look for food for themselves. But back to the point yesterday I noticed not 2 for 4 sand cranes. When they got closer I noticed that two of them were smaller and younger than the original pair. So therefore we have babies.

1 comment:

nyegik said...

is my first time to visitign here, wow ur blog is so very very nice...and ur articles to, i'm glad to be here and i think maybe i found something to learn in here....thanks my friends

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7