Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birthday - Happy Birthday

No I didn't studder in my title. I have two fabulous grandsons that just turned 10 today and their "Nannie and Poppy" want to wish them both a very happy birthday. I can't believe that they actually turn 10 today. As their Mother tells them they hit the double digits today. They have to be the two best grandsons that I could ever ask to have. There is not a day goes by that one of them or even perhaps their older sister comes to me and says "Nannie are you OK?" Yeah I know sometimes it is just being nosey they want to see what I am doing at that particular moment. But they also want to be sure we are ok. They have grown so much in their 10 years it is unbelievable. I have no idea what they will grow up to become but I know that they will both succeed at whatever it is that they set their eyes upon. I just hope that they are neater when they eat their birthday cake than when they turned one. I am sure they will since they are much older now and much neater. Yeah right. Love you boys!!!!!!!!!!!!




1 comment:

Kristel said...

well, belated happy birthday! the cake looks yummy!

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7