Saturday, June 13, 2009

Time for a change

I have to admit I do not live in the Dallas, Texas area. But I do like to check things out on the internet and one of the things I have been looking at lately is home remodeling. Don't ask me why it just like looking at what someone can do with a house and to see some awesome before and after pictures that you find. I found some really cool pictures on a site about Dallas remodeling. Now I know I don't live there but if I did. Well... just let me say I would be checking them out for sure. This is a guy who has been in business for over 30 years. He doesn't just concentrate on either little or big jobs he actually can do about anything in your price range. If you price range runs from anywhere from $10,000 to well over a million dollars. So I would say there is practically no job to big or to small for him to handle. Or if you are interested in getting one of the tax credits available for residential solar installations you have got to check this guy out. You can actually get a 30% rebate paid to you either for commercial or industrial use, and all rebates and tax credits have an unlimited cap on the amount paid ! You have got to check it out.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7