Saturday, June 13, 2009

Samples

I have to absolutely live the most boring life in the world. I do not go anyplace or do anything it seems. My big excitement seems to be watching for the mail lady to see if I have any free samples arriving in the mail. My girls used to laugh at me for sending for free samples but there have been some times when they have been thankful for some of the free things I get in the mail. However I sent for a free "roll" of toilet tissue. What I received was indeed a "roll" but there must be about 10 squares of tissue on the roll. Even in the TV show "Friends" Elaine would have not gotten anyone to spare a square if that was the size roll they were dealing with. Give me a break. If you want me to try your product then give me enough of a sample to actually know I am trying your product. Get with it folks.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7