Monday, May 4, 2009

Homework Time

This is probably the only excuse that my grandchildren have not come up with yet as to why they did not, can not or will not do their respective homework assignments. They have used just about every other reason imaginable to man. They frequently use the excuse that they have homework in a certain subject but they forgot to bring that book home from school. They will also say they don't have paper, can't find a pencil or they just plain don't want to do homework. I can't say that between you and me I don't understand their feeling. I as a student in grade and high school hated homework. I mean come on you are in school all day long and then you come home only to do homework. Give me a break and let kids be kids so that they can play outside when they get home from school.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7