Monday, May 4, 2009

Our Gator

Although this is not our actual alligator that we have in the lake behind us. He or she whatever the case may be will not cooperate with me when I try to take a picture. The gator in our lake always seems to just slip back into the water. But we do have one there and I am very careful to keep my little dog away from the lake. I have a Chihuahua that is probably just a snack for the gator that we have out back. I mean I could just see the gator eating my doggie and then licking his or her lips waiting for the main course. So we are just very careful and even tell the kids to stay away from the lake too. They are saying that this is gator mating season. So this is the time of the year that they gators are on the move to find that mate. So now come the stories where people go out to take a swim in their backyard pool only to find it is already occupied by a gator. So my suggestion to them is to look before you leap.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7