Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sunrise Sunset




You Crave an Important Life



Your dream is to life a live a life that leaves a mark

You'd like to have a mission or journey to complete, even if it takes years.

You want your life to be meaningful, and having a final goal brings you meaning.

You'd like to accomplish something big, if only to inspire others to believe it can be done.

The Sunset Test

I have to say I really believe this pretty much sounds like me. I want to leave a mark on the world when I am gone. The mark I long to leave is to leave the world a better place if even for just one person when I am gone. Many of you who know me know that my husband and I have lived and been missionaries to the nation of Haiti for many years. So hopefully with all of the work we have done there maybe life is better for someone there.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7