Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Charge it

Times are very hard right now for almost everyone out there. It is not only hard making ends meet but let's face it sometimes it is hard to even get the ends to look at each other. But, there is still hope for people trying to obtain credit. I have been searching for a visa credit card application to try to obtain a visa card for us to use on our way back to Florida. So what I am looking for right now is instant approval so that if we qualify for the visa card there is time to get things in the works before we leave here. I do not want to be one of those people who get a card and run up a balance and then can't afford to pay the monthly bill. I want to use this card for those emergency situations that arrive from time to time. Then when the bill arrives I pay it and am ready for the next emergency to arrive.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7