Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I am so tired

Today was a really rough day at work. I am so tired tonight that I could go to bed right now and sleep right though the night. I have decided that I am going to work two extra days at work before I leave there. I agreed to do it if they could pay me for the extra days when I leave there and not have them due the next week which would be the way they would be due. When I made the arrangements to work the extra days. The president of the company said it would be no problem to pay me in full when I leave and then said he wanted to tell me something. He said that he really hated to see me leave the company that in his words, "I was the best thing to ever happen to the company". I tell you that really made me feel good. In this day and age to many employers do not really appreciate their employees. I have always been the kind of employee who gives 110% to my job. My daddy always had a saying that you should never have to back up to take your paycheck. Meaning you should always know you did the best job possible and that you could look your employer eye to eye when you got your check. I have always tried to be that kind of employee.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7