Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Warm it up please

Well guess we had a day of nice weather on Sunday but all day today we have had snow flurries and might get about an inch of snow tonight. I can tell you I am really tired of putting on my coat, gloves, and scarf every time I go out the door. I really could use some Scottsdale Arizona weather. Although I am not overly fond of extremely hot weather I still would rather be a little warm than freezing my nose off. But for now I have to be content and I am very thankful that we do have a good heater in our car. I can remember when we had cars with no heat and no defrosters and I used to put small candles on the dashboard to melt the ice off of the windshield so I am thankful for what we have right now.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7