Sunday, February 1, 2009

I am a pancake




You Are Chocolate Chip Pancakes



You prefer sweet and rich foods.
You shy away from anything that's overly bland or unnaturally fat free.
It's not likely that someone would find low fat cheese or sugar free cookies in your kitchen.
Instead, someone might find a pan of brownies baking in the oven or warm popcorn covered in real butter.

What Kind of Pancakes Are You?

This is pretty much me to a "T" I really prefer sweet and rich foods. There is absolutely nothing low fat in my kitchen. Who in the world would actually eat a sugar free cookie I mean what would be the use of a cookie with no sugar. Get a grip on life and give me some sugar. Or I could use some brownies and a bowl of popcorn smothered in real butter. Bring it on!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7