Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ring the dinner bell please

I am so hungry and right now Randy is in the kitchen fixing our supper. It really smells so good, we are having bacon, eggs, fried potatoes, biscuits and gravy. I know it is not a dieters supper but we are not pigging out on any one thing but just having a little of everything. I have not been eating lunch at work so I really feel like I can have a bit more for my supper at night. When we get moved back to Florida with our girls we are all going to cut down and try to eat a little healthier but right now cash is kind of slim with us and we have to eat things we have on hand in the cabinet and the refrigerator. So it is a tough job but somebody has to do it so it might as well be me.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7