Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Hulk, Spiderman and Princess

We just talked to the kids and they were all so wound up I pity the adults who have to get them calmed down and into bed shortly. They had all been out to eat and the place where they went it just happened to be kids night. They had a clown there who I guess was doing face paintings and balloon art. So one boy is the incredible Hulk, one is Spiderman and my baby girl is a princess. The boys have full face makeup which means it has to come off before they can even go to bed. So like i said I am glad I am not the adult who has to have them in bed shortly. They have really had a rough time lately so it was good for them to get out and have a good time like they did tonight.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7