Saturday, February 14, 2009

I feel terrible

I feel terrible this morning. I (well we) have colds and have had them now for a week. I would have though that we would have been on the down side of this stupid cold but I actually started feeling worse yesterday than ever. Maybe it is because it was the end of the week and I had to work all week. Or maybe it was the fact that I also have to work the stupid second job both today and Sunday. I don't know what the reason it but I wish that the truck that hit and ran over me had not backed up to see what he hit and ran over me again. To be honest I am not so much sneezing and coughing and my sinuses are absolutely killing me. We actually went to bed about 9:00 PM and I was asleep before my head even hit the pillow I think. So you would think that I would feel much better this morning. Right? WRONG! I still feel terrible. So I guess this means that things can only get better from here on. Cause surely I have hit the bottom of the cold pile. Please let this be the bottom of the cold pile and let me start working my way back up out of this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon. That's a great picture!

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7