Friday, February 20, 2009

Gone Fishing

As a kid we always went to Florida for two weeks every summer for our family vacation. I remember once I had saved my money and talked my parents into letting me go deep sea fishing but never did I go everglades fishing. I went out on two trips and never caught anything at all maybe I should have gone everglades fishing. I also used to go fishing with a another kid who was there every year on one of the draw bridges. We used to actually catch enough there to have a fish fry for a few of the families at the motel every year. If we had gone everglades fishing we might have fed a lot more people I can't believe that the one thing I never thought of was going Everglades Fishing. We were in Ft. Lauderdale so we were so close to everglades fishing but it was one thing I never thought of doing going everglades fishing. This just might be something I have to do sometimes. I really would love to take all three of my grandchildren fishing so just might check out everglades fishing. Ok so how many times can you say everglades fishing really fast. I am probably good for two lets see. Everglades fishing..... Everglades fishing..... Everglaldes fishing..... Everglades fishing. Nope I managed to say it four more times.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7