Sunday, February 8, 2009

First dance

This is a picture of my "Baby Girl" better know as my granddaughter. As I said before she went to her first Father - Daughter dance on Friday night at her school. She is only 10 but she is growing up so fast it makes my head spin. I really miss her and her brothers and my daughters so much. But this is about her and her dance. She called me on the way home from the dance to tell me all about it. She started off by telling me that she went to the dance in a lemo. Well she kept that story up for the entire conversation and I finally found out that she was just pulling my leg. She went in her daddy's car which just happens to be a Jag. But she had a very good time. She had strawberries dipped in the chocolate fountain and lots of other stuff she said to eat. She had a very pretty pink carnation wrist corsage and she was very tired when the evening was over and was ready to go home and go to bed and have sweet dreams.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7