Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Spring cleaning

When spring gets here we really need to do some work outside at our house. We have just a small concrete patio outside but to tell you the truth it is really sad looking. It is so stained up I really need to use some good concrete cleaner to make it look presentable. I guess the first thing I will need to do is to figure out what all of the stains are. I know that it is really dirty with basic dirt and leaves and I am sure there is some grease and paint there just to name a few of the stains. I know it is just a small area but it would be nice enough when I get it cleaned up for us to have a nice place to sit out in the evening. That is when the weather gets warmer. Cause to be honest right now it is like 19 degrees and I am not so much into sitting out in the yard.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7