Friday, February 20, 2009

I want to be warm

This is the way I feel at work every day. Where I work is a big huge building. But we are a smaller size company. So to save money they only turn the heat on in our individual offices. The hallway which is very long and the stairs are not heated. So I actually wear long johns every day to work because it is so cold out in the hall and the stairways. I am so tired of being cold I just can't stand it. Right now it is 19 degrees but the wind is blowing about 20 mph and should do that all day long. So just give me spring. I actually also have a little heater in my office that I turn on from time to time to warm up. But some days I really wish I had a pair of those gloves without the fingers so that I could still type on my computer and basically keep my hands warm. So Take me away I want to be warm again.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7