Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hope everyone had a happy and safe New Year's Eve. As for Randy and I we had a very quite one. I was so tired to tell you the truth I would have been happy having gone to bed about 9:00 PM but we stayed up until midnight and said the usual Happy New Year to each other and went off to bed to sleep. I guess as far as the grandchildren the granddaughter made it till past midnight and the boys pooped our about 11:00 pm so they did not see the new year arrive. I hope that this is a much better year for us and for our family. It is about time we all got a break we surely deserve it I believe. I am so tired of dealing with the things that have gone on in our lives and are ready to just start new and fresh and to put everything in our lives behind us and never look back. Hope that can happen. There are people who came into our lives for various reasons last year (some invited and some not) that I would be very happy if we never saw, spoke to or heard from again. With that all said HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7