Monday, January 5, 2009

Bad mood.

The other night our friends were going to take us to the American Theater here in Lancaster. I got off work at 5:00 pm and we were to meet them there in the lobby at 7:00 pm. So we decided to find a place to eat in the area of where we were going since we were not sure exactly it was that we were going. Well we found a place to eat right across the street from the Theater. It was one of my favorite places to eat. You know it is the restaurant where you wonder through their country style gift shop before getting into the restaurant. Well, I gave our name and that there would be 2 of us and asked the girl how long the wait would be. She said it would be 10 to 20 minutes. So looking at my watch I saw that it was then 5:50 pm so that would mean at the latest 6:10 pm which would give us 50 minutes to order and to eat. No problem, right? Right!

I start seeing or rather hearing that they were calling a lot of names and a lot of them were for parties of 6 or 8 people. So I finally asked the girl how many names were still above us. She snapped that there were 2 names still. Now did I mention that she was jumping all over the list of names she had which told me that she was choosing and picking which names to call based on number of people. I told my husband that if she called more than 2 names we were out of there and would just eat after the show.

Well she was true to her word that time and we were the third name she called. When the server came to the table I was now about 20 after 6 and I told her that we were ready to order since we were in a big hurry. We ordered food that we knew would be prepared and nothing needed to be cooked so that we would get it quickly. Well..... after taking our order she procedeeded to another table to take their order, and you guessed it they were not sure of what veggies they got with their food and which ones she wanted to order. So after finally figuring it all out she headed to the kitchen with their order and our order. So pretty soon she comes out with a tray of food and passes us right up and heads to the other table with their food. As she passed us I said miss, do you know how much longer it will be for our food to come. She spun around with the look of hate in her eyes and said it will be up soon, it has only been like 5 minutes. I proceeded to say that they other people had ordered after us and they got their food before us. She said well I turned them in at the same timel. And we just needed to be patient and wait. Well, I wanted to walk out right then and there. But, being extremaly hungry we waited and our food did come up and it was hot and good but we had to inhale it like we were on a mission which we were I guess. I don't know what bug had crawled up the servers butt, but it was not my problem.

So I have sent an email to the corporate office and that was as I said last week and I still haven't heard anything from them. I am curious to hear their outcome if there is any outcome from it. I will let you know if anything comes from my complaint to my satisfaction or my dissatisfaction.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7